SportsCreating space for sports
We are committed to providing customized solutions for different regions and cities, each with their geological backgrounds, cultures and histories.
We strive to provide the best possible form of development for every locale.
Progressive: Contemporary sports buildings
Operational: Operation throughout full life cycles
Reachable: Attainability and spatial experience
Tectonic: Technological breakthrough and innovation
● Rich experience in designing sports venues to meet the requirements of international and local sports events
● Strong capabilities in designing large-span spatial structures to guarantee safety and efficiency
● A global design team that provides services for overseas sports venues
● Mature one-stop design services through resource integration
● Reduce operating costs through sustainable and eco-friendly design
● Design solution focusing on daily operation of the venues
CCDI’s excellent and experienced team is competent in all areas related to the development of sports facilities, including consultation for the development of sports venues, construction design for large- and medium-sized sports venues, consultation for the operation or reconstruction of sports venues, or urban planning and integrated projects related to sports and recreational facilities. We are confident that we can provide you with comprehensive, professional and premium services.
such as National Tennis Center, Jinan Olympic Sports Center, Hangzhou Olympic Sports Center, and Sports Center in Congo (Brazzaville).
Here is a testimony to our dedication and passion for every project as well as our profound understanding of different service fields.
- National Aquatics Center
- Ji'nan Olympic Center
- Shanxi Sports Center
- Hangzhou Olympic Center
- National Tennis Center
- Huizhou Sports Center
- Nanchang Sports Center
- Tianjin Olympic Water Sports Center
- Jiangyin Civic Water Sports Centre
- Tianjin Tuanbo Tennis Center
- Fuzhou Straits Olympic Sports Center
- Congo Brazzaville Stadium