Project Location:Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
Client:Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
Product Category:Public building and business office
Specialty Involved:Building, structure, M&E and curtain wall
• A split-tube layout is adopted to set vertical transportation on both sides, thus providing a large and continuous office space.
• We have designed a roof garden for internal use at the height of 167m, and combined the top indirect lighting system and the side glass louver ventilation system to control aerial wind speed and glare and create a comfortable outdoor garden space.
• The tower has two columns not landed on the ground, forming a transition layer on the fourth story; two diagonal web members with a span of 16.2m are used for the transition of trussed-steel frame, thus to bear the column load of the 35 stories imposed.
• The top story of the building adopts an arc-shaped steel-structured roof for wrapping, thus to create a hanging garden with a height of 19.3m and a super large space; the structure adopts gate-type steel truss structure system.
Curtain wall design
• The podium is hung outside with perforated metal and aluminum alloy plates and horizontal aluminum alloy decorative rods, and built inside with glass curtain wall; the foundation is thick, solid and steady, and the metal curtain wall creates a strong sense of technical content for the building.
• The main entrance adopts the suspension cable glass curtain wall 23.1m in width and 15.9m in height, and the customized Tencent LOGO is employed as the acting point to stamp the exclusive logo of the enterprise on the building.
● Third prize for architectural engineering of National Excellent Engineering Survey and Design Industry Award 2011
● First prize for building engineering (public building) of the 14th Award of Excellent Engineering Survey and Design of Shenzhen
● First prize for building engineering (architectural structure) of the 14th Award of Excellent Engineering Survey and Design of Shenzhen
● Second prize of Excellent Architectural Structure Design Award