Project Location:Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
Client:Baidu International Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
Product Category:Public building and business office
Specialty Involved:Building, structure, M&E, general drawing and BIM
Planning and design
• Emphasis of “connection” in various dimensions, closely joining various departments and linking up the life and work of employees
• Motivation of employees’ creativity to improve the enterprise’s vitality and create an office space with a sense of identification and a sense of belonging for employees.
• Design of an indoor vertical pedestrian traffic system, both meeting office traffic demand and creating a communication space
• Integration of exercise and dining functions to build an aerial platform, thus to create a ground-like space that can stimulate sensory experience.
• Rational proportioning between concrete and steel structure to effectively reduce the structural cost.
Curtain wall design
• Adoption of square elements simple in form and rich in changes, fully embodying the enterprise culture of “simple and reliable”
• Use of the parametric design tool to assist facade design, thus creating constantly changing effects with limited units.
● Second prize (BIM) of Excellent Engineering Survey and Design Award of Guangdong Province 2013