Sanya Railway Station
Project Location:Yazaitang, Sanya, Hainan Province
Client:Hainan East Loop Railway Co., Ltd
Product Category:Rail transit and transportation building
Specialty Involved:Building, structure, M&E, interior, technical economy, etc.
• Stone, wood and other traditional materials as well as steel, glass and other modern materials are comprehensively utilized to provide a sensory and visual enjoyment from inside out in the architectural space.
• Modern architectural aesthetics and pitched roof and other traditional architectural forms are successfully integrated in the new station to inject modern vitality into the traditional culture of Sanya.
• Three towering ridges can naturally elevate the hot air, and lead it out of the building through controllable scuttles.
• The application of architectural surface provides a very large degree of flexibility, as it can be fully opened to connect with the external world or be adopted with an enclosed mode under the premise of installing the central air conditioning system
• The entire building adopts the CFD simulation technology, which can guide the site selection of windows, fully utilize natural ventilation, eliminate indoor residual heat and moisture, reduce the service time of the air conditioning system, improve the comfort level of indoor environment and save the operating cost
• The public space mainly adopts the intelligent lighting control system and intelligent emergency evacuation lighting system, both of which are set with multiple scenario modes according to different demands, periods and natural light environments and collectively controlled from the central monitoring room.
Curtain wall design
The facades adopt wood-colored metal and aluminum alloy sections to reduce the construction cost and maintenance cost.
● Silver medal of National Quality Engineering Award 2012
● Excellent scheme prize of the 19th Capital Urban Planning &Architectural Design Scheme Exhibition